Every once in a while the calendar helps out the yearbook. 2010 is one of those years that gives you the perfect excuse for Top 10 lists in your book.
- Top 10 stores where students shop
- 10 things in your backpack you can’t live without
- Top 10 hardest projects at school
- Top 10 movies of the year (survey the students for this list–don’t just listen to the critics or magazines)
- Top 10 songs on your iPod (again, survey the students)
- 10 biggest sports moments on campus
You get the idea. The . . . um . . . LIST is endless.
Newsweek has even joined the fun with the release of their new website: