Need a last-minute boost in sales? Try some of these proven tips any time of the year:
- Auto-dail message home to parents
- Blast email to parents
- Start a mass chain text message that the books are on sale
- Make a rubber stamp that says, “Buy your Yearbook” and stamp hands the day before a big sale day
- Make a commercial to post on YouTube
- Post messages on MySpace or Facebook
- Pass out flyers to parents picking up their kids from school
- Use sidewalk chalk to leave messages about books on sale (make sure to check with admin)
- Use the Index builder to post a list of who’s on which pages so students are excited to buy their book
- Write “Ask me” on a balloon. Tie it to your backpack and when people ask, hand out a flyer about the yearbook.
- Make a poster of a yearbook spread to hang on campus (see www.sircooper.com for posters as low as $10 each)
- Have a raffle for everyone who has purchased a yearbook by an advertised date
If you use any of these methods, we’d love to hear your results. Share them below!