Just because it is a sub head, it doesn’t mean that it is any less important than the main headline. Here are all the reasons why the sub headline can be the star of your copy package:
- They help to make the typography on your spread interesting.
- Gives further information as to what the copy will be about
- They can be fun to write, which makes them fun to read.
Here are some examples from some of our Showcase books (available on yearbooks.biz):
- Small Town Fun: So Much to Do, So Little Square Footage (Aberdeen HS, Washington)
- Seeing is Believing: Old Saint Nick Pays a Visit to Pleasant Grove (Pleasant Grove HS, Texas)
- Victory!: Competition or Not, Students Feel Like Winners (Robinson MS, Virginia)
*This entry is part of “The Yearbook Ladies’ A to Zs of Yearbook”
project. If you’d like to download the “S” card, go to the “Adviser
Resources” section of www.theyearbookladies.com
We’d love to hear from you! Share your questions, comments, and ideas below…