- Who is it about? Include first and last names and grade.
- What took place? For Captions, include what they were doing before, during and after the photo.
- When did this take place? Don’t include the year–we already know that!
- Where did it happen? Was it on campus/off campus? Although, you never have to say at “HJ High….” We know that, too!
- hoW did the events come about?
Remember that you use some, but not all, in the opening sentence of your copy and captions. Then, cover the rest in the remaining copy or in other captions on the spread.
*This entry is part of “The Yearbook Ladies’ A to Zs of Yearbook”
project. If you’d like to download the “W” card, go to the “Adviser
Resources” section of www.theyearbookladies.com
We’d love to hear from you! Share your questions, comments, and ideas below…