- Don’t put faces or text across the gutter.
- Don’t use too many fonts. Choose just a few (or one font family) that match your visual theme.
- Don’t trap your captions (putting them between two photos).
- Don’t have unplanned white space.
- Don’t have a theme that’s too complicated for your school to understand.
- Don’t fill your book with images/photos that are unrelated to your school.
- When selling, don’t ever beg someone to buy a book.
*This entry is part of “The Yearbook Ladies’ A to Zs of Yearbook”
project. If you’d like to download the “K” card, go to the “Adviser
Resources” section of www.theyearbookladies.com
We’d love to hear from you! Share your questions, comments, and ideas below…